1. Harvie Strata Management Pty Ltd collects personal information about individuals who have an interest in the property of organisations managed by Harvie Strata Management Pty Ltd. These include strata corporations, community and neighbourhood associations, and home unit companies.
2. The policy of Harvie Strata Management Pty Ltd is that personal information must only be collected, disclosed and used by it for the purposes of managing the affairs of those organisations, according to the laws to which they and Harvie Strata Management Pty Ltd are subject. In particular, the Strata Schemes Management Act 1996 and the Community Land Management Act 1989 require the collection of personal information about those individuals.
3. These purposes may include:-
4. For these purposes, personal information may be disclosed to other owners and representatives, statutory and judicial bodies, and professional advisers, agents and contractors of the organisation.
5. Whenever reasonable and practicable, Harvie Strata Management Pty Ltd will collect personal information about an individual only from that individual.
6. As an owner, you may gain access to your personal information according to the laws by which the information is collected and held. If you require assistance in this regard, please contact Harvie Strata Management Pty Ltd.
7. Harvie Strata Management Pty Ltd may be contacted for these purposes by writing to;
8. If personal information required by relevant laws is not provided by an individual, then the individual may suffer certain disadvantages, according to those laws. In particular, the individual may not be regarded as an owner of his or her premises for the purpose of the organisation’s affairs, and may be unable to participate in decisions about the organisation’s affairs, or may not be advised of his or her responsibilities and rights.